Followers

Friday, 8 April 2011

The theme is Mother/Hero over at Sweet Pea Stampers xx

This week the theme over at Sweet Pea Stampers is Mum/Hero and we know it was Mothers Day last week but I'm sure everyone out there really doesn't need a reason to send a just because to that special lady!!!


This week my image is "Forest Blue" which I just love I have tried to get a softer look with the AquaMarkers and think I have acheived it so I'm really please.

I have made a gatefold card this week and covered everyside with coloured bazzil and Prima papers "Annalee" which are just so sweet and perfect for my image.

Found a selection of lush flowers in my stash just crying out for this card and the must have butterflies.

A strip of gorgeous lace under the image.

Sorry to bore you with the photos just was so impressed with the card I had too!!!!!

Finally the inside of the card and a picture taken so you can see the design of the card.


Well I hope you are still with me after all these photo's I just wanted to say a big Thank You to everyone who entered the Pack a Punch theme and a big congratulations to the winner the card was awesome!!!!

Hope you manage to pop across to the other DT ladies and see there amaxing designs and to obviously enter this week as the fabulous prize is from Lynette at Sweet Pea Stamps a $10 voucher to spend in her store!!!

Well thats it from me I have my orders today to cut the lawn!!! So must do it before the lordship gets home!!!

Thanks for all your lovely comments I just love reading them and they give me such a boost!!!!

Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xxxxx

23 comments:

Lynda said...

WoW Chanelle what a stunning card - the image is gorgeous and those flowers just blew me away.

Love Lynda xxx

Lau W said...

Chanelle, i love your card, it's a superb creation ! All the flowers, so nice ! This sweet image has a superb colouring, congrats, so soft !
Have a nice week-end my friend !
xxx

Vicky said...

Hello my sweetie hope you are ok & your back isnt hurting too much. Hubby has took over on the polishing the car lol so I can get my DT card done for tomorrow bless him.
This card is absolutely amazing WOW its certainly for someone special & the flowers I really dont know what to say nothing could have looked anymore perfect hun....this really is stunning & personally I love love love all the piccies shug.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend hunni.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Thank you for the message about my step-mum's dog hun he is a huge miss bless him. xoxox

Dena said...

Chanelle! Your card is just dreamy! Beautiful details and what a pretty color! I think you achieved a gorgeous soft look with your markers!
Hugs, Dena

Janiel/ janny said...

oh Chanelle this is BEAUTIFUL dear!! The flowers are just stunning with your perfectly colored sweet pea image!!

Hope you are feeling better by now..
hugs, Janiel

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

this is absolutely stunning girl!!!

Lori said...

Wow this is so beautiful, I love your flowers, just gorgeous!

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER girl!! This is absolutely STUNNING!!! I love love love your coloring, the sparkle and the beautiful embellishment along the edge of your image panel!! Wonderful folds and a really stunning creation!! TFS!! Smiles, Vicki

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Chanelle, this card is gorgeous. I love the delicate feel of the image to the contrast of the brightness of the flowers. She's still my favourite Sweet Pea stamp I have but for how long???? Take care, Kym xxxx

Doreen said...

This is stunning Chanelle,I love all the flowers.xxx

tiggertastic said...

this is special, love the choice of soft colours and the image is so pretty

Sarah x

Pascale said...

I love the soft effect with the aquamarkers Chanelle and the gorgeous flowers so perfect for the special ones in our life xxx Hugs Pascale

Kerry said...

Gosh Chanelle what a fab card. I love the design and it looks gorgeous with paper on all sides.

I love the softer look you get from the Aqua Promarkers, love them & need them all, lol.

Love Kerry xxx

Vicky said...

Simply stunning Chanelle...gorgeous image, perfect dp's and great layout too hun..I love it!

hugs Vicky xx

Happy Days said...

Oh my goodness this super stunning hun!! Totally love this card and feel free to photograph away - it was a pleasure to look at :) Claire xx

Debbie said...

This is absolutely amazing and I love how the floral elements trail around the main image.

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
flutterbycrafter said...

Gorgeous card, love the soft look you have achieved, beautiful xx

Renate said...

I just LOVE the sweet card and i know your mother must be also.
Sweet colours and so soft. Not really like you, but it suites you well.

Love Renate

Dezinaworld said...

wow thats so clever and so beautiful
Have a super weekend
take care for now
June x

CraftyC said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Chanelle and I love your floral detail, beautiful!
Clairexx

Emma said...

Oh wow such a beautiful card Chanelle, gorgeous colours and details.
Hugs Emma x

Antoinette said...

Hi Chanelle, thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind words...it made me smile lol! Your card is stunning and so full of details, the colour scheme is stunning, I really love it. Hope to visit soon, hugs Annie xXx