Followers

Sunday, 10 April 2011

Molly Blooms

Well I have had a really busy weekend and what a beautiful weekend it has been!!

My daughter booked her wedding for next September then last week decided she would like a Christmas wedding so has brought if forward to the 27th December this year!!!

So we are busy sorting all the arrangements!! This weekend has been spent looking for flowers and today at a wedding fayre. So you can appreciate not much crafting.

Thought I would show you my card and basket from my Molly Bloom class at the Craft Box in March.

My first tent card and I love it was so surprised at how easy it was and I love this My Minds Eye paper!! I think there is 7 different images used on this card so you can image the class was so quiet as we coloured!!!

This basket was actually our first project of the day and isn't it just so beautiful.

Can't wait to get my hands on this beautiful Martha Stewart punch its just perfect for the handles!

More colouring images and love the bobble ribbon and mine is the opposite way round to everyone else's as if you know me I often don't listen properly to instructions!! But I like it best my way!!

Well that's it from me I'm off for a relaxing bath as I'm back to work tomorrow after quite a while off and I can tell you I'm a little nervous!!

I have also just purchased my first Teddy-Bo digi's so will have a colour with them before bed!!

Hope you have all had a great weekend and thanks again for all your beautiful comments and to my new followers this week.

Love Chanelle xxxx

27 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word girl!! What a darling project!! I love all of the different views and the colors!! Such adorable images and great coloring!! TFS!! Smiles, Vicki

meeshka said...

Hi chick :)
What a fabulous project! You really get the best out of your Craft Box classes, eh?! And rightly so! :)
It's really stunning and so many different dimensions to look at too!

I'll be colouring a Molly Bloom up at my class ;) Can't wait! :D

See you there!!!!

Hugs, Meesh. xxx

Vicky said...

Truly amazing hun...love all the cute images and all your lil details...just beautiful sweetie..

hugs Vicky xx

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

Wow .. .. what a lot of work you have put in here. Wonderful projects.

Fantastic colours and lots of cutting out and colouring!! Lovely!!

Sounds like you have your work cut out with the wedding if it has come forward by so many months. How exciting!!

Love Jules xx

Lou said...

Hi! Oh just love your two Molly Blooms projects,such works of art and it must have been a great class.
How lovely and special for you all a Winter wedding.
hugs Lou.xx

Chelsea said...

Beautiful project Chanelle! Wow! I'm speechless. Have fun helping your daughter with the wedding, how fun!
Love,
Chelsea

Kristel said...

These are just gorgeous dear! Looks really amazing!!
Hugs Kristel

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
Your creation is utterly gorgeous!
Such exciting news on the the wedding front!
hugs
kim x

Emma said...

Oh so beautiful Chanelle, love the colours and details. I saw the Molly Bloom stamps in a mag I was looking at yesterday...they are so adorable.
Hugs Emma x

flutterbycrafter said...

Beautiful work Chanelle, lovely colours. I must say I prefer the Molly Blooms to the Magnolias, lol. xx

Dezinaworld said...

super cute images and love all the detail

hugs june

Lau W said...

Oh this is so beautiful, so much details, wow ! Chanelle, it's just perfect !
Have fun my friend ! :-)
xxx

tiggertastic said...

my goodness this is full of details, amazing work, which must of taken ages

Sarah x

Tab said...

Wow I love your creation, hun! Fab images and the colours are delish!

Congrats on the wedding front, I think xmas is a wonderful time to get married, hope that you have a fab time!
Hugs Tab xxx

Kerry said...

Gorgeous projects I love them both.

It was a really great day. I am going to give my little basket to Izzy for easter.

Love Me xxx

Happy Days said...

Wowzer hun these are just stunning. Claire xx

Doreen said...

Wow what gorgeous projects these are.xxx

Ms. Jen said...

Great project! Thank you so much for your kind words at my blog today! I really appreciate it.

Hugs - jen

Anita said...

Wow, Chanelle, this is amazing. I love the images and all the attention to the details. Sounds like it was a fun class.

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful Chanelle and the little basket is adorable! I agree about the punch too, it looks gorgeous. Sounds like you're going to have another busy year with wedding preps, how exciting! Hugs, Chris x

Patricia Garcia said...

What a fun project, I love all the different pictures!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Mina said...

oh wow a wedding to arrange and a christmas one too how wonderful Chanelle, congratulations to your Daughter...this card is so fabulous, what a great design
Mina xxx

Jodi said...

OH WOW!! This is so cute!! What a lot of detail you have added. Just gorgeous and sweet!! Awesome!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Vicky said...

Hi sweetness WOW WOW WOW & another big time WOW......blinkin 'eck shug this is amazing absolutely fantastic your colouring is fabulous I love all the images, I'm blown away by it all hun.
Wow you have got a busy year organising a wedding oooh but how exciting as well hun will have to see piccy's of the posh mother of the bride lol...... Enjoy your bath & def enjoy your teddy bo they are just awesome images.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Monique said...

What a Wonderful project !!!! Love the sweet images..Great work GF!!!

CraftyC said...

Bet your looking forward to all the wedding plan, exciting stuff and more gorgeous creations Chanelle, so pretty!
Clairexx

Stressed Stamper said...

Oh I missed this one - sorry - and wow what a posting - love those flags and card and wow the basket...need I say more...really great items...OMG - a wedding now...no wonder you have not crafted...how exciting...looking forward to seeing yr fab projects for that - You doing the invites/place settings/order of service????...am sure they would be a breeze to you
Hugs
Sarah x