Followers

Friday, 19 November 2010

More Magnolia's for my stash!!

Well who can resist a magnolia!!!! Went to the Craft Den last week and Lynne had the fab new Christmas range in and I just kept adding them into my basket!!!!

You should have seen the receipt had to throw that one away!!! lol

Any way this little beauty is one I stamped while at the class but I haven't purchased yet!! Bet they will have sold out now as she's gorgeous and such a beautiful face. Coloured her with my copics.


The papers are Bo-Bunny but I have forgot what range but you can find them here at the craft den. teamed it with a beautiful lilac card and a core-dinations paper distressed the edges and added some lovely green netting with pins.



A side view of the papers as I have left them raised as it gives a beautiful look. The sentiment is my LOTV set which I pre-ordered and it came last week, love them all of them are so beautiful.

My last picture is a pressie to myself!! Well everything is a pressie really. It's my new personal Xmas stamp love it.


The colours of my picture are really bad I need either a new camera or lessons on how to take photo's and a light!!!!

Hope you all have a fab weekend my little baby is coming to stay with me tonight then of to a Christmas Market tomorrow should be a laugh with the pram!!

Entered into Anything Goes Challenge - Let it Snow

21 comments:

Debbie Dolphin said...

gorgeous chanelle. Yes i know what you mean, i cant resist either
love debbie xxx

flutterbycrafter said...

Hey, what's money for other than to spend, Lovely card.

Lau W said...

Oh ! so pretty card my friend, this stamp is so cute !
Have a great week-end with Summer!
xxx

sue said...

are you catching up with me or are you past me!!?? lovely card x sue x

Daisy236 said...

The card is great. I love the personalised stamp too....I like one of those! Hope you have some money left for the Christmas market x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and who can resist a sweet Tilda?? Hope you are fine and well.
Hugs, Donna x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Chanelle.xxx

patcrafts said...

Agree with Ann it's there to spend especially on crafting stash. Beautiful card Chanelle love the raised look and the grunge edge.
Pat xx

Gina said...

So, is there a name for Magnolia-aholics? I'm banking on them being called "Chanelles" :D Gorgeous card as ever XXX

crafty amy said...

Hiya hun :D
Wow this is stunning I love the textur and the way the paper is not just flat.
Hugs

Amy xx

Vicky said...

Hi hunni this is absolutely gorgeous Tilda looks fabulous & I love the paper & the effect is awesome. Love your personal stamp. Hope you have a great weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

kaos said...

Well, I could quite easily resist the Magnolias - just don't like them - sorry *lol*... but I do like your card - a lovely scene!
And the personalised stamp is gorgeous!

hugs
kaos

Paper Paradise said...

Great card, love the raised effects of the papers, it adds so much interest. The personalised stamp is a great finishing touch to add to a card. Love it! x

Ann said...

What more can a girl want, magnolia's tilda stamps and bo bunny papers...
Yea I've had to throw receipts away at times, best they don't know everything eh. xoxox Ann

sandra said...

Sorry I've not been visiting this week. Love this card. That magnolia stash must be getting big now. Love sandra x

Rica said...

Hi Chanelle, sorry I haven't been around much, life's been getting in the way again!!
Love your beautiful card, fantastic distressing, beautiful colours and papers and Tilda look stunning.
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

A beautiful card Chanelle and I think this is my all time favourite Tilda! Love your colouring and design and your papers are so pretty. Hugs, Chris x

Kathryn said...

aah lovely card Chanelle as usual! she is lovely. Ane is right, you can't take it with you, lol! K x

Tracey said...

Dont you you just love those bo bunny papers ! gorgeous card and I so need some new magnolia stamps lol - thanks for the inspiration, happy weekend xxx

Poppet said...

A beautiful card Chanelle, love the colours even if you say they don't match the original. The frayed edges look wonderful. Great personal stamp and a lovely sentiment. :-) xx

tiggertastic said...

oh this is just fantastic i adore the look you have created here