Followers

Thursday, 18 November 2010

It's challenge time again and this weeks theme is "Flowers"

It's that time again over at the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge Blog it's our third challenge and the theme is "Flowers"

We had a fabulous number of entries again, it's so popular!! but then again we have some fabulous prizes up for grabs so it's a must!!

My entry this week is the Poinsettia Fairy She is so beautiful and the colours just perfect for this time of year! (Please look at Amy's shop as my photo's really don't do the colours and favours)

I have teamed the image together with Paper Artsy papers from the Craft Den and green bazzil.




I have used my new pink expression!!! I'm so happy to have this as I have waited so looooong for it!!!! to cut out the green flowers which I thought looked like the poinsettia and then edged with gold stickles. I have also added some beautiful ribbon which has stars down the edges and punched out some holly leaves with my new MS punch just check out the Craft Den for all the new punches or pop in as the ribbons are just devine.

16 comments:

Teri said...

Really lovely hun. Love the colours you teamed her up with!

Vicky said...

Hi Chanelle sweetie this is truly gorgeous I adore the poinsettia it looks stunning with the image in the middle....fab!!!. I'm going have to get this image she is gorgeous.

Lotsa huggles Vicky xxx

sue said...

great card lovely colours love the ribbon must use mine x sue x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Chanelle, love the big petals.xxx

Lau W said...

Hi ! Just love this card, such a nice creation ! The big flower is superb !
xxx

Ann said...

Ah what a lovely fairy, a lovely card, that ribbon looks good, I like poinsettia cards for xmas... xoxo Ann

flutterbycrafter said...

Awesome!!! xx

hayward69 said...

Love the gorgeous image you have used and the layout and dp.

Jayne xx

CraftyC said...

This is a gorgeous card Chanelle. beautiful colours!
Clairexx

tiggertastic said...

this is such a clever and creative make i love your ideas hun, always an inspiration to stop by


Hugs, Sarah-Louise

Kerry said...

Hello,

Another beautiful card, love the image and how it layers up. It looks really effective.

I love the original idea of the poinsettia in the background.

You are sooo good!!!!

Love Kerry xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome work girl!!!

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Chanelle, really like your card. Love this image, she's beautiful!

Hugs,
Patricia

Tracey said...

This is stunning Chanelle, I love how you've made the image the centre of the flower :)

Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Donna said...

Oh Chanelle, this is gorgeous, love those images - glad you like your expression. I love mine too.
Hugs, Donna x

crafty amy said...

Wow this is gorgeous what a great idea to frame the image in the pointsettia! And that ribbon is brilliant :D
Huge hugs

Amy xx