Followers

Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Wk 3 "Anything Goes" (Buttons, Bows & Monochrome)

It's week three over at Anything Goes Challenge Blog!!! This week the theme is Bows, Buttons & Monochrome!!

This is my entry the obvious choice Black's.

I have used a Sugar Nellie image and Bo_Bunny papers.

My favourite MS punch & the new Tim Holts flower Die.

Added a beautiful black feather and of course after remembering as I'm not with it at the moment a velvet bow & buttons.


Hope you come over and join us at "Anything Goes" Sorry if I didn't leave many comments last week but I have been really stressed finding an outfit for my niece's wedding on Saturday and then to top it all off I've now started with a lovely headache!!! lol

10 comments:

Gez said...

Great card. Very classy. You made this challenge look easy! :)
Hope you're soon feeling better. Sorry I missed your desk last week. Hope you have a wonderful time at the wedding. Love Gez.xx

sue said...

OMG havent you got your outfit yet (nor have i its still not done ha ha )hope the headache goes soon fabby card very dramatic in black and white love it x sue x

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Auntie Chanelle. I am glad you have found an outfit now. Can't wait!! All this wedding lark and stopped my crafting time though!!! Kerry xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Fantastic card Chanelle, love the flowers,so you. Love the black and white.

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle.I love black n white for special occassion cards, so classy!
Love as always Gina x x x

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Chanelle, black and White are so striking together!
Clairexx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card love,the colour combo.
I hope you get your outfit sorted. Hope you get ride of your rotten head ache too. luv gina xx

Chelsea said...

Wow! This is so wonderful! I'm still not sure how to make a monochrome cad. Yours is really pretty.
Luv,
Chelsea

Lau W said...

Oh ! this card is very nice my friend ! I love black and white, so class !
xxx

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Chanelle so much deatail. Just catching up as internet beeen off and on for the last few days, more off than on. Have a great time at the wedding. Hope your head ache goes soon. Lynne xx