Followers

Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Week 2 at "Anything Goes"

Well can't believe how fast last week went and its already week 2 over at "Anything Goes"!!! Had a great response to our new challenge blog so here's to another week.

Pink, Cream, Lace and Pearls

I have used a 8 x 8 page from my 7gypsies "Victoria" scrapbook pack with the beautiful topper which I have used many times as it's just perfect and so feminine!! Mixed it with pink pearl card and cream bazzil!! Added this beautiful image from a pack of prints from Joanna Sheen now in at the Craft Den (you need to pop over to Ann's blog as great minds think alike with these beauties).

Added Prima bling, a mix of flowers, lace and a little feather.

Hope you can pop over and take a look at the other DT designs and if you join in that would be a bonus.

This is just perfect for my Sister-in-Law Cindy as it's her birthday today, hope you have a great day!!


16 comments:

Dippydoodle said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, I will need to get thinking what I can do this week - really want to start making more of an effort to join in challenges etc.
Gay xx

patcrafts said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, I loved these images when I saw them at the Craft Den they are perfect with the elements of this card.
Pat xx

flutterbycrafter said...

OMG Chanelle, how spooky, I love your card, love al the bling, so you, and very creative. Beautiful.

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Job again Chanelle,
Love the image and all the elements.
Did you stamp the chanderlier yourself?

Another beautiful creation
x
Vicky

Paper Paradise said...

You never fail to amaze me with you 'classy' creations, just gorgeous! x

Kerry said...

GORGEOUS card Chanelle my Mum loved it. Never used images like this before but want to give them a try. Image matches the paper perfectly!! See you later for our date to make 25 favours!!! Love Kerry xx

sue said...

lovely card chanelle very pretty and feminine I love the vintage look x sue x

Chris said...

Oh your card is sooooo pretty with such wonderful detail!! love the bling :D
It's beautifully classy and I can't wait to start mine for the challenge :D

hugs
Chris xx

sandra said...

Oh Chanelle this is beautiful, you just keep getting better. The images are gorgeous, I think I might give them a try. Love Sandra x

peggy gatto said...

This so delicate, I want to hold it very gently!

Daisy236 said...

Love the 7gypsies paper..those feather look great...stunning card as always

Tracey said...

Oh wow this is so soft and ethereal, absolutely delightful work honey, love it TFS XXX

Rach said...

Wow, Chanelle this is stunning, a gorgeous card.xx

Kathryn said...

really, really, really beautiful! How elegant and pretty, love the images. You have a knack of creating lovely things from photos! K x

Dena said...

This is soooo gorgeous Chanelle! What a pretty vintage look! I am so envious of people who can achieve that style!!! So pretty!
Hugs, Dena

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is gorgeous! It's so feminine and delicate. I am sure your SIL will love it.
Clare x