Followers

Sunday, 20 September 2009

Out of my comfort zone!!! well nearly

It's my niece Kerry who has a birthday tomorrow and as we go to the craft den together we have loads of stamps which are the same so I thought I'd go for distressed!! Well I nearly made it but as you can see the bling got the better of me. I used my distressed inks for the background colour and stamped round the edge's with Tim Holt stamps some faux stitching around the edges to finish off. I have then stamped my Stampotique stamp by Daniel Torrent straight onto the background then stickled it and a chandelier in the corner with you've got it gems!! Well I'm nearly there, hope you like it xx

12 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Love it, love it, love it. Wow Chanelle, you've come such a long, long way. I shall keep at you now, love the bling - grunge meets bling, fantastic. xx

Lynne said...

Fantastic card Chanelle.
Hope Kerry doesn't read your blog tonight!!! LOL Lynne xx

patcrafts said...

I really love this card Chanelle I have the same stamp in fact quite a few of DT's they are fantastic and grungy and a bit of bling goes well with it.
Pat x

sue said...

ooo this is different but you've carried it off beautifully well done x sue x

Clarky J said...

wow this is fantastic Chanelle xx

aussie said...

Chanelle I love your unique creations, I especially love the Halloween items, really stunning.

Carole xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Chanelle,

I love both my cards - thank you.

It's very different and very nice!

P.S I didn't read the blog while this morning.

Love Kerry
xx

sandra said...

Love it, Love the chandelier, and the bling. See you later this week. Love Sandra x

Kris Dickinson said...

This is so very kewl!

Rach said...

fabulous card. hugs rachxx

Chris said...

Fantastic card, I think the stamp and the grungy look you created are superb! Love it. Chris x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Brilliant. You've really capture an atmosphere with the Stampotique stamp...perfect.