Followers

Saturday, 19 September 2009

Halloweeeeeeen!!!

Well this is my first ever Halloween project!! even though I love Halloween as its my birthday. I have found loads of bloggs that just focus on this date that have some really individual inspiration.

Wednesday nights class at the Craft Den we made this wonderful circle "hanging" can't for the life of me think of the correct name!! lol xx We used distressed inks to do the backgrounds and the I used Tim Holts background stamps! we where supposed to be using lovely flowers and flourishes & masks to make this but I decided to be a little different!! I also used Tim's seasonal grunge (can't tell you how excited I was when I realised there was Halloween in this not just xmas) also used stickles, glossy accents, fibres, blonde moments ribbon and my vintage Halloween stamps from Artistic Outpost. Really please now it's finished.





11 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Wow Chanelle, this is gorgeous, very, very creative. I can't believe how much you've progressed in such a short time crafting. Wonderful. Ann xx

Rach said...

wow that is fantastic, a really impressive piece of art.. well done sweetie. hugs rachxx

sue said...

it looks great very different love it x sue x

sandra said...

What a great project, you just keep getting better Chanelle. Love Sandra x

Sarita said...

Oh wow, this is a work of art! I love all the techniques you have used,
You have put it all together beautifully,
Love Sarita xx

sandra said...

Hi Chanelle. Thank you for the lovely comment you left me on my blog. It went ok yesterday, Lots of tears from all of us though. Just sat in his room crying this morning, what a idiot. Love Sandra x

patcrafts said...

Chanelle your wall hanging looks just wonderful,I didn't realise you were doing hallowene, thought you were making yours all pretty pretty. Still haven't finished mine. It's good sometimes to get out of your comfort zone and try other things.
Pat x

Kris Dickinson said...

Such a wonderful, vintage Halloween hanger!

Scrapbook Junkie said...

WOW, just love those halloween projects, so spooky!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,自拍,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹