Followers

Saturday 19 September 2009

Halloweeeeeeen!!!

Well this is my first ever Halloween project!! even though I love Halloween as its my birthday. I have found loads of bloggs that just focus on this date that have some really individual inspiration.

Wednesday nights class at the Craft Den we made this wonderful circle "hanging" can't for the life of me think of the correct name!! lol xx We used distressed inks to do the backgrounds and the I used Tim Holts background stamps! we where supposed to be using lovely flowers and flourishes & masks to make this but I decided to be a little different!! I also used Tim's seasonal grunge (can't tell you how excited I was when I realised there was Halloween in this not just xmas) also used stickles, glossy accents, fibres, blonde moments ribbon and my vintage Halloween stamps from Artistic Outpost. Really please now it's finished.