Followers

Sunday, 14 June 2009

Die Cut Decoupage.

Just love flower fairies!! I also love decoupage as I find it so therapeutic cutting out!! but I saw these yesterday at the Craft Den and found myself purchasing them even though they are die-cut!! (I always find myself re cutting the edges as I can stand to see the white) but these have pressed out without the dreaded edge!!)



I made up the fairy and while it dried I copied some of my bling and then used liquid pearls to make the image. I then went round the fairy with stickles and added a butterfly charm & sentiment. All the product I have used in this card where from the Craft Den except the butterfly charm from my stash.

6 comments:

sandra said...

Very pretty. Love the hand made bling very effective. You are very talented. Love Sandra x

sue said...

this is lovely chanelle hope you've had a good day see you wed sue x

Lynne said...

Wow Chanelle it is beautiful... the time that bling must have taken!!

flutterbycrafter said...

Love the bling, lovely page.

Carole Janson said...

Oh wow this card is so beautiful.

Carole xx

Kathryn said...

absoluteley lovely as usual!!