Followers

Sunday, 7 June 2009

Birthdays Cards!!

These are my birthday cards for my sister-in-law Cindy who's birthday is tomorrow!! The first one is Whiff of Joy love this image with the box of choc's, coloured it in with my copic's!! I have used Blonde Moments "friends junction" papers with this and cut different shapes out with my nesties. To finish it off I have made a paper flower added some skeleton leaves, a brad and sentiment!





Just love the Flippin Decoupage range, this one is Lovely Bubbly!! I have only added a few bits of card candy, ribbon, sentiment and bubbles!! (Craft Den stock all of the Flippin Men & Women)


All the products used in these cards are from the Craft Den!!



7 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Oh wow - not seen these before - hopping over to Craft den - stunning card

Sarah

flutterbycrafter said...

Love the cards, the colouring, everything about them, do I see some faux stitching - you need a sewing machine!!!!!

sue said...

beautiful as always chanelle that "colouring in"is great lol sue x

Lynne said...

Beautiful cards, great colouring and lovely colours.

Chris said...

Hi Chanelle, your cards for your SIL will love them. Your WOJ image is so sweet, gorgeous colouring and papers and the Flippin plus size lady is fabulous, great image for a laugh! Chris xx

sandra said...

Great cards, Great colouring with the copics. Love Sandra x

Scrapbook Junkie said...

Darn, how adorable is that card?!! Very cheeky!