Followers

Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Happy 8th Birthday

Today is Ryley's 8th Birthday seems only yesterday we where celebrating his birth and now he's 8 time flys so fast.

I found this great design whilst looking through the blogs at Christmas but when I wanted to make it couldn't find the blog anywhere so this is my take rather stubby but love it and I've found the blog its called Stempeleinmaleins which is a must they have so much inspiration its super.


A Kenny K digi perfect for a boys card, plus if its your first ever purchase from them at the moment they have 30% off you just can't go wrong.

Love these papers but can't remember what they are called.  My image as always was coloured with my ProMarkers.
My image is on a wobbly and looks perfect with the stars and you can't miss the number 8.

Made a box to pop it in as didn't want my wobbly to get damaged you can purchase them from Crafteezee and added matching papers 
with  a larger number 8.


Challenges I a entering are:

Fab and Funky - For a Child
I Love ProMarkers - Something New (New shaped card for me)
Deep Ocean Challenge - Something New (New shaped card for me)
Kenny M's Crafty Crew - Anything goes

Well that's all from me I'm off to bed.

Hugs and Love Chanelle xxxx






9 comments:

Mo said...

Wow this is gorgeous dear Chanelle - and happy birthday Ryley from Switzerland !!!
Big hugs,
Mo

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chanelle this is one great creation a smashing image and brilliant card fold a super card for a child
hugs
lorraine x

Lau W said...

Oh this is fun !!! and beautiful !
Happy Birthday to Ryley !
xxx

coops said...

So stunning Chanelle.Fabulous design and bold colours and I love the fun image ;D

xx coops xx

Gina Knott said...

Oh WOW, what a truly amazing card! Love the image. I bet Ryley loved it!!
Hugs
Gina xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fun card design Chanelle! That's got 'perfect for a kiddy' written all over it! Thanks for joining in the fun with us for our 'For A Child' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Look forward to seeing you again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Janny said...

WOW What al beautiful creation is this, love it Hugs Janny

Judith said...

Really cute card - just love that Kenny K image! - thank you for playing along with our 'for a child' challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

Dora said...

Wow this is stunning. Love the Kenny K image and all the bright colors and fun detail. So creative. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck xx