Followers

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Fantasy mermaid xx

This fabulous image is from Aurora Wings by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff and is called
 
I really do enjoy colouring these images its so relaxing getting lost in my little fantasy world.
 
This was for my Special Niece Kerry I only managed one card for her but I made it and that's what counts.
 
As always I have  coloured with  my pro markers with added pearl pen, gems, glamour dust and golden leaf here and there.
Not  many flowers for this beauty as it really doesn't need too much.
Beautiful paper and card from stash think the main one is from Kanban.

As always a side view.
Couple of close ups I really was so pleased with the magical effect I achieved.
 
Challenges I am entering are:
 
Diva's by Design  -  Anything Goes
Passion for ProMarkers  -  Add some sparkle
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge  -  Anything Goes
 
 
That's all from me hope you are all well and having a good week not long now for Halloween and all the "Trick/Treaters" Summer has a lovely cat costume so will get a picture and post it next time.
 
Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxx


14 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Chanelle this is gorgeous card
hugs Tamara

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Chanelle I like the design and gorgeous image
Kevin xx

Virginia Lu said...

Fabulous colors and details! GREAT job in coloring! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Lau W said...

Oh so fab !!! a magical card, so nice colors !
Have a nice day !
xxx

Marie said...

Stunning creation. Looks amazing! Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Penny said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation! I love it! :^)
Hugs, Penny

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.your mermaid is beautiful and i love your colours and fabulous textures ;D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

I love this Aurora Wings image. The colours you have used work so well with her, and so much attention to detail. Thanks for joining in with our 'Add Some Sparkle' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is GORGEOUS! All that sparkle, and such a lovely piece of creative art. You are very creative and talented. I enjoy your blog. I would love to have you stop by and say hello on my blog. Have a blessed week!
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Mirella said...

Lovely, fab texture and dimension! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card. Lovely image and embellies.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
Lorraine x

Aunty Sue said...

such a fabulous make and so pleased you shared with us at Divas By Design this week with our anything goes challenge and good luck

Tracy said...

You can tell that you put tons of work into this Chanelle. Beautiful coloring and so much detail. Hugs!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning. Love your colour tones, beautiful image and the design..I have joined as a new follower..xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}