Followers

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Fantasy mermaid xx

This fabulous image is from Aurora Wings by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff and is called
 
I really do enjoy colouring these images its so relaxing getting lost in my little fantasy world.
 
This was for my Special Niece Kerry I only managed one card for her but I made it and that's what counts.
 
As always I have  coloured with  my pro markers with added pearl pen, gems, glamour dust and golden leaf here and there.
Not  many flowers for this beauty as it really doesn't need too much.
Beautiful paper and card from stash think the main one is from Kanban.

As always a side view.
Couple of close ups I really was so pleased with the magical effect I achieved.
 
Challenges I am entering are:
 
Diva's by Design  -  Anything Goes
Passion for ProMarkers  -  Add some sparkle
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge  -  Anything Goes
 
 
That's all from me hope you are all well and having a good week not long now for Halloween and all the "Trick/Treaters" Summer has a lovely cat costume so will get a picture and post it next time.
 
Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxx