Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

House Mouse Anniversary xxx

 
Back again with another House Mouse just love these stamps but find them very hard to colour properly.
 
Anyway this card was for my Niece Kerry and her Hubby Martin for there 4th Wedding Anniversary its unbelievable that it was that long ago I remember it as if it was yesterday.    .
 
I have always wanted this divine image and was determined to use it.  As always I have used my Pro Markers to colour and added lots of stickles.
Really pleased with my finished creation as they are very limited lately.
Lots of dies and punches came out for this beauty.
Found a lovely couple and a number four from my charm stash.
These fab little flowers with added stickles look lovely with punched foliage and bling.
Perfect Sentiment.
Anyway I love it and in the end coloured the image to match these wonderful papers and was soooo please.
 
Challenges I am entering:
 
House Mouse and Friends  -  #HMFMC173 -  Anything Goes
Gruffies and Guest   -  Challenge 6    -  Anything goes with the option of patchwork
Passion for Promarkers  -  Things with Wings
Dream Ocean Challenge  -  Add a sentiment
Papertake Weekly  -  Anything Goes
 
 
That's all from me sorry my posts are very rare but I have been pottering around in my garden while its been nice and enjoying planting up my new garden I have had such a pleasure this year my plants have been beautiful the soil here is so much better than my last home everything grows so well and sooo big!!! 
 
I have also spent a lot time with Summer and have had a great time even though she makes me exhausted by the time she leaves I just love having her and it takes my mind of other things today she went to her new school for an hour she goes again on Thursday and she loves it which is so good after we took her out for lunch and while we where at the toilet she said "I love you so much you are so kind to me"!!!!!! where that came from I don't know she says such grown up things which are so sweet, well most of them are!!!!!!! lol
 
If you are still reading this thanks for staying sorry it was long.
 
Hope you all have a lovely week and hope to see you all soon!!!!
 
Love 'n' Hug's Chanelle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx