Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Delighted to be GDT over at Forever Friends xx

A big apology to the ladies at Forever Friends as this should have been posted yesterday!!!!

Anyway I'm here at last and with a very special card which is for my Guest DT post over at Forever Friends where the theme is "Pastels"!!! 

It was quite a while back that the design team chose me as there Forever Friends favourite and was unable to do a card but the lovely Diane gave me more than one chance to have another go and I'm so glad she did as it made me start crafting again!!! 

Although this week I have struggled to create with the devastating loss of my precious baby I am please with my design and I know the lovely lady who it's going to will love it.

I just want to say a big Thank You for all your lovely messages about the loss of Dusty.  
The first few nights where so hard I kept hearing here bark to go for a wee as in the last few weeks we have been going out lots but then realised that she wasn't there!!!! 
The house feels so empty and I just feel so lost.
I chose this lovely Teddy from the love range and teamed it with Prima Papers them coloured as always with my pro markers.

Decided to do a tag card instead of my normal 8 x 8 and I love it so you may be seeing more of these.
The inside I stamped around the edges with the rose stamp from the same collection I did this in black and Spun Sugar but the Spun Sugar looks quite smeared on the pictures.
Added some pearl swirls and this lovely pom pom ribbon.
These papers are so feminine just love the soft pastel tones.
Added some foliage with my Magnolia Die and flowers from my stash.


Beautiful co=ordinated ribbon from stash

Thanks again to the lovely ladies at Forever Friends for the chance to be GDT and don't forget to pop over to see there fabulous designs and the fab prizes on offer for this challenge. 

Challenges I am entering are:

Without Words  -  Bring Forth May Flowers
Card Mania  -  Flower Power
Scrappy Frog  -  Free Challenge
Dream Valley  -  No Squares allowed
Totally Gorjuss -  Anything goes with Swirls
Allsorts Challenge   - Add some sparkle
Totally Paper Crafts  -  Don't be square
Paper Crafting Journey  -  Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons   -  Anything Goes with Ribbons
Delightful Challenge  -  Add Ribbon
Crafts and Me  -  Floral Frenzy
Anything Goes  -  Shaped but not Square

Thanks for popping by my blog and I'm so happy as I have a new follower welcome and I hope you like my little creations and will be by to check out yours too!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Bank Holiday Weekend and didn't overdo things!! lol

Love and Big Hugs Chanelle xxxx