Followers

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Just felt like crafting xxx

Well I actually felt like crafting last night after weeks of just moping around!!
Allan is still working away and its just not the same being all alone!!! lol

Anyway "Dusty" is obviously feeling much better as she's being a right pain running around like a complete nutta and barking at every little noise which would be fine apart that its just not funny when your on your own!!

I have also had to move my new craft room round as where the desk was meant my back was to the door and you may say I watch too much telly but was a little scared so had a move around!! lol


I adore this magnolia I think she is so beautiful and loving these colours! (Pro Markers)

The tag is a magnolia die and the sentiment is a stampin up stamp which I purchased through ebay!

Added some beautiful flowers from my ever growing stash thanks to Lynn at The Craft Box.
Purple & white card from the pick and mix range at the Craft Box and the beautiful design paper is from Ann griffin.

Finished off with stickles, perfect pearls and which seam binding.

Thanks for looking and leaving your wonderful comments off now to make a Baby card!!

Enjoy the rest of the week and thank goodness its nearly Friday!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx