Followers

Saturday 9 July 2011

Crafty Purple Frog Challenge and DT Call xxxx

Well keep your fingers crossed that I have got my act together at last!!!

A few days late but here is my DT card for the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge and this time the theme is Summer. Before I go any further though don't forget that Amy has also put out a DT Call so if you are interested just post your entry and add DT next to it!!!!

Here is my Sunflower decoupage mermaid she is just Divine and also one of the first sheets Amy did but perfect for Summer.

No designer papers today just plain bazzil as the image says it all I think!

Added some beautiful green bling and lots of glamour dust and stickles.

Flowers and leaves from my stash.

Fabulous 1st prize is 3 digi's from Delicious Doodles.

2nd prize 3 Crafty Purple Frog Images
3rd Prize 2 Crafty Purple Frog Images
4th Prize 1 Crafty Purple Frog Image


Don't forget the DT call ladies!!!!! and don't forget to check out the other dt blogs the inspiration on them is fabulous.


Another picture of Summer at the party again but on the bouncy castle. I must come clean though she is my "Granddaughter" but as I'm such a young Nan people always think I'm the Mummy!!!! lol xxx


Thanks for all your lovely comments have a great weekend.

Love Chanelle xxx