Followers

Saturday, 18 June 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers and Swirls of Summer xxx

Hope you are all enjoying the start of your weekend. Well I'm running rather late this should have been posted yesterday for "Sweet Pea Stampers" the theme is "Swirls of Summer"

There have been some big changes over on the DT we now have 2 teams of awesome talent!! Its so big we have decided to change to a weekly challenge which will be starting in a few weeks but for now we are all playing along so you really must check out the talent.


I am really please with my colouring on this image she has been in my box for quite a while so thought she should get some air!!!!

The papers are from the new Magnolia range and just perfect!

Added a black pearl swirl and punched butterflies.

Flowers from my stash and lots of stickles.


Hope you manage to check out the talent on our awesome team and joining in this week we have a fab prize on offer as always.

Thanks for popping to see my work I really appreciate it and love your comments. Welcome to my new followers I hope to come over to see your beautiful work this weekend.

I'm off to a colouring class at the Craft Box where the lovely Meesh will be teaching again so hopefully she will get my mojo working again. Also Lynne has the new Molly Blooms in the shop so might have to purchase a few as I have spotted them on her web site and wow they look adorable!!!

Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xxxx

17 comments:

paola said...

A stunning card, i love the soft tones that you managed to achieve, sorry havent been to visit for a while, have been hectic with life and family. So nice to be on the same team
smiles
Paola

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle.xxx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card, I love the subtle colours teamed with the dramatic black.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie this is perfect I sooooooo love this image & your colouring is absolutely perfect hun. Love love love it all it an absolute beauty.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Hope you are ok shug.

Renate said...

Love your card. So sweet with the soft colours on the card and the blach swirl.
Very nice indeed.

Love Renate

tiggertastic said...

such a stunning make, love the black gems

sarah xx

Lau W said...

Oh you're right to be please with your colouring, it's splendid, love it so so much ! This is really a gorgous card my sweet friend !
Have a nice week-end !
xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

beautiful girl!

Vicky said...

Wow Chanelle this is one gorgeous card hun..! love the image and your colour combo is fabulous hun...as well as your colouring sweetie...!

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Lovely work Chanelle, you're certainly producing some stunning creations xx

Lynda said...

Oh Wow Chanelle what a fabulous card - love the image but also that fabulous backing paper - I'm off to Elsecar tomorrow so will have to see if they have any!

Love Lynda xxx

coops said...

stunning card chanelle.the image is so beautiful and i love your fantastic details :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous Chanelle and I love your colour combo!
Clairexx

Kerry said...

Hi there my crafy bud!

So sorry I have not commented lately. As you know I havem lost a little interest with it, but I am going to try harder now!!!

Gorgeous card and it looks great with the new magnolia papers. You are so good at mixing images with papers.

I have been sat colouring my new Molly with my colouring skills from today.

PS. Thank you for my gorgeous anniversary card. I couldn't wait so I opened it straight away.

Love Kerry xxx

SANDRA said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers, may need to look out for some of those. You don't look like you've lost your mojo to me. We are our own worst critic's I think. Love Sandra x

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful card. I like that punch border, and colours are very pretty.
Hugs Nataliya

Happy Days said...

Stunning! Love the swirls and butterflies. I hope you enjoyed your class. x