Followers

Sunday, 5 April 2009

Show & tell!!!

Well what can I say I have finished my lovely altered art image box made from a cat food container!! We saw this on Maddy's blog "Mad Imaginations" its not every one's cup of tea but it certainly made sure we had a great night, I haven't laughed that much in ages.

Our Wednesday night group at the Craft Den are brilliant ladies it really is a pleasure to go (great company & we even get to craft what more could anyone want) Life's been a bit bad for the last few months but because of Lynne and all the ladies at the Craft Den I am now starting to pick up and feel my mojo is definitely returning!! Thanks Ladies you truly are the best!!

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Love your box! Yes, all the ladies are lovely, glad you enjoy the classes. Hugs Lynnex

flutterbycrafter said...

Well, my flabber is really and truely gasted, lol. I would never have thought such a humble thing as a bl--dy cat food box could be turned into such a wonderous piece of art (and I'm not being sarcastic). I have put my empty journal pages in mine, but have lost the will to live to decorate any further. It's under the table, out of sight, but I think yours is fab.

sandra said...

Love it, you done great job with it, it's even made me decide to finish mine. That class was one of the best,cried with laughing. Love your company too, glad we make you feel better. See you Wednesday. Oh and what a busy scrapbooker you've been. Love Sandra x

Lynne said...

Fogot to ask, have you finished the egg box yet!! LOL

A big thank you for my card. Hugs Lynne x