Followers

Sunday, 8 March 2009

Copic's Class at the Craft Den with the famous Maddy & Calvin!!

What a wonderful time at the Craft Den yesterday!! We had the famous Maddy from Mad Imaginations & her friend Calvin Mouse doing a Copics Class. Here Maddy is with Lynne from the Den.
Calvin is sooooo naughty that we kept loosing him!!!!!!

But he just can't help himself, he just loves chocolate!!!!



I am really pleased with the card I made in the class, we really had a good time!! my husband thought we where all daft doing a class to learn to colour!!!! but as you can see from the finished card that it is well worth doing the class!! very professional!!! Thank you Lynne for a great day and for supplying plenty of coffee and a lovely lunch and to Maddy & Calvin for coming all the way from Leeds and supplying us with a day full of laughter (you must have been shattered when you got back home Maddy) xxx


5 comments:

Lynne said...

Great card, glad you enjoyed yourself. xx

maddy hill said...

I had a great time , and thank you chanelle for picking me up at the station ... xxxxx ...
fabulous card you have made !

and why is it that every photo on the internet at these workshops of mine have me either with my eyes closed , or with food down my top and even worse theres one with me in the middle of a calvin mouse impression !!!! rofl !
maddy x

flutterbycrafter said...

Fabulous card, great shading, and colours, you were obviously listening very carefully to the mad Maddy. Wasn't she a hoot!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Oh you lucky thing, im so jealous you had a day with the wonderful Maddy. I love what you've made too, that card is gorgeous hunny. Those cakes look delicious too!! hugs Linda x

DebbiexxMade with Lovex x said...

glad you had a good time.calvin seemed to
hugs
debbiexxx