Followers

Friday 13 May 2011

Lets try again Mono over at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge

Well who would believe it Mr blogger has really done it today and lost so many posts through blog land!!! Its just so sad as we have also lost all the beautiful comments that have been left on our blogs as well.

This is just a quick post as I really don't want to loose it again so will keep it sweet.

The challenge over at The Crafty Purple Frog is Mono. This is my design.

You can find this wonderful image and so many more over here.

My gorgeous heart die is from the Craft Box and is Cheery Lynn designs (set of four)

All the papers, pins, ribbon from my stash and these lovely silk flowers where a bargain by at 50p per pack at home bargains!!



Please check out all the other dt post as there work is as always truly amazing.

Thanks for all your lovely comments and hello to my new followers.

Love Chanelle

p.s lets hope that tomorrow this is still here and Mr Blogger is playing nice xxx