Followers

Sunday 16 May 2010

slowly getting my mojo back!!!

Firstly I want to tell you about Vicky's sale on Ebay!!! She is selling loads of stamps which are well worth a look, you can find the link on Kip's Cards which is Vicky blog and well worth a look as she has some fabulous cards and projects which are just ousing with inspiration!! and as a thank you for advertising her sale she is offering this gorgeous stamp which you will find the most gorgeous creation on show where she has used it xx

Now back to crafting!! This is my entry for "Magical Crafts" the theme for this fortnight is Black, White and one other colour!!
I found this lovely stamp out and have just coloured the flowers with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen. I also stamped the image on to vellum and just used the flowers which I have also added gems to.

Layered black and white card and also used my martha stewart punch and some fabulous ribbon from the Craft Den and to finish off some vellum butterflies which I have coloured with the same pen and then added glamour dust.

Will be back tomorrow with another card and to share my blog award which I have received 4 times!!! (must be doing something right!!!) lol xx