Followers

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Secret Crafter Challenge xx

Was just going through my blog list tonight and I came upon the "Secret Crafter" challenge blog which for this week the theme is "Metal"

This is a tag I made a few ago at the Craft Den on a technique's night which I think is perfect for the added metal!!

This is a tag which we painted with Viva Terra and then stamped into for the background once we had dried this I then painted mine with a black dabber the wiped some Viva Metal painted on the the edges and the texture.

I then used the new Paperartsy die to cut the fabulous metal butterflies then popped them through the cuttlebug for the texture. I have also used the new stamps which co-ordinate with the dies for the foliage. Finishing touch stickles xx

Finally my "SUNSHINE" award!! I have received this four times from the lovely ladies Lau, Gina, Kerry & Lynne and I want to thank you so much it really made my day!! four times!!! lol xx

I am supposed to pass it on to 12 people each time!! So I'm going to be really naughty and pass it to everyone who looks and comments on my blog!! Thank you so much for your beautiful comments!!!! xxxx