Followers

Monday 17 August 2009

You need to get your skates on!!

You need to get your skates on and get down to the Craft Den A.S.A.P take a look at all my new goodies!!! She has got loads of Tim Holt's products and I mean loads but we all know don't we girls that it never lasts long!! Here are pictures of my new goodies!! (Allan wants to know if he's working for nothing!! don't be silly babe you are working to keep me happy!!) Take a look on Lynne's Craft Den site under Idea-logy lines to see what she has in stock!!

I have a new tin with loads of metal embellishments! Christmas (& Halloween) grunge, a binder for my stamps which is like paper you just want to keep stroking it!! a ruler, tickets & tags oh and then taken of track some new spellbinders snowflakes and a baby album!!



and here is a picture of my metal name tag!! as promised xx