Followers

Monday 17 August 2009

It's been so long!!

It's been so long since I last blogged!! how naughty is that!! well I'm back and here are some photo's from the week before's scrap night at the Craft Den, we had the choice of colours from the Wild Blossom range by Kate Knight I choose the pink to go with a lovely picture of my Ohs Mum xx layered some of the flowers added some glamour dust and the "MUM" in bling, he thought the picture was lovely!!



These last pictures are from the crop day!! the first is when we took all four children on a holiday down to Hayle! the picture is at "Devil's Mouth" a very scary rock face which I didn't go near, didn't fancy going over the edge we used Daisy Bucket papers for this one!!

and finally this is "Tiger Lily" my daughter's little baby xx we used Sandylion papers for this one cut out all the flowers from one of the pages and mounted them on bazzill then re cut and placed them around the circle's!! The third page is still waiting to get it's picture as all the cutting out from the previous page even left me behind!!


I Will hurry up and fininsh my metal name tag from last week's Tuesday night class so that I can post picture's of it's fab!! (but my daughter did say "please tell me your not wearing that to class??" do they not have any fun in them!)