Followers

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Something New/ Something Old

Yes it's that time again for our monthly challenge over at Natalie and Amy's!!! 

The Theme this time is "Something Old and Something New"

As always the prize is a gift voucher for £15.00 to spend in Natalie and Amy's Shop where they have lots of new goodies including the new Memory Box dies and Marianne Papers!!


Well here is my card made with my New "Saturated Canary" Ellie's Birthday stamp who is just a gem to colour and as always I have used my Pro Markers with glossy accents added to the balloons and arrow on dress.

The papers are "New" from Marianne Designs called Beautiful Butterflies and the colours are all so beautiful!!
My "Old" items are Marianne Butterfly Die which I have cut out in two colours then used stickles and pearls for the main body and bazzil cardstock to layer. Added a Magnolia sentiment banner with a little clothes peg and finally blue ribbon and liquid pearls.

Now check out the DT ladies creations you wont be disappointed!!!

Challenges I am entering are:

Paper Pretties  -  PWC243  -  Square Card
Simon Says  -  Anything Goes
Flutterby Wednesday  -  Anything Goes (With Butterfly/Fairy)
Party Time Tuesday  -  Anything Goes
Passion for Pro's  -  Add Sparkle
Creative Inspiration Paints  -  Anything Goes

Well yesterday I couldn't get on Mr Blogger and when I did it was so slow and today I'm having major problems with my photo's only half are showing and the other half say there's a problem with the programme!!!

Anyway that's it going to sit with my Baby Dusty for a bit she's been to the Vet's today as she has red skin everywhere you can see flesh its so red and because she's an old lady she is also having toilet problems!!!

The Vet has given her some tablets to take which she says will make her wee more and that's all I need she already wee's alot and if she doesn't make it out there's BIG puddle's as she's such a big dog!!

Fingers crossed the tablets work.

Thanks for all your lovely comments as always and a BIG hello to my new followers hope you find a little inspiration while browsing my work!!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx