Followers

Saturday 1 September 2012

Mum and Dads 50th Wedding Anniversary xx

My word what a morning I told you my head was all over the place well guess what I only went and forgot my Mum and Dads 50th Wedding Anniversary so this morning I have been trying to create a card!! I say trying as this is nothing like what was in my head but Mum did like it so everything worked out ok!!!

I must say though its so hard to do a card without an image my word especially when you are away with the fairy's!!!!! lol
Out came my favourite flower punches "Retro" in medium and small.
Cut out the heart with my Cherry Lynn die and then added the small flowers all around the edge and popped liquid pearls in the centers.
Cut the 50 out on my Cricut and added yellow stickles around the edges and a pretty butterfly.
These papers from Prima "Meadow Lark" are just the perfect colour and added to plain card perfect.
Loving the gold ribbon it was a candy win for the Olympics over at The Ribbon Girl to celebrate all our Gold Medals.

Challenges I am entering are:

Heck of a Challenge which starts today  -  First challenge  -  Anything Goes
(Was also the lucky winner of there yummy candy so can't wait to receive it)

Southern Girls  -  Flowers
Cupcake Crafts  -  Flowers
Simon Says  -  Anything Goes
Divas by Design  -  Lets Celebrate (50th Wedding Anniversary)

Well that's my post finished now just off to link up!!!

Hope you like my card its not my usual style but I am happy with the finished look.

A big Thank You for all your lovely comments as always they make me smile and so happy!


Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx