Followers

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Over at Midweek Magnolia it's pink, brown & white.

Well I was late for this weeks challenge as my head is just all over the place but I managed to sit this morning and colour in my new beautiful Australian Kangaroo with Tilda stamp from the new release and I just love it.

I also have the one with the Kookaburra bird just need to google that one to see the colour's but just look at her boots just perfect!!!!

Anyway the theme at Midweek Magnolia's  is "Pink, Brown and White" I must hold my hand up though there's not much white on my design.
Isn't this just such a sweet image I love the Kangaroo hes just so cute and as always I have coloured with my Pro's.
Pink and Brown are so perfect together.  
Cut the image out with my oval nestie and the background is Cherry Lynn Trellis where you can see on both I have added beautiful baby pink Paper pearls.
The background Pink and brown paper is from a 12 x 12 pack a purchased years ago from QVC but looks perfect with the brown.  Used my EK Success punch for the borders down the side and the most perfect baby pink ribbon.
The sentiment is also from Magnolia.  Added some flowers, punched leaves and pearl bling to finish off.
Overall picture which I do like must be the beautiful colour choice for our theme today.

Hope you can come along and play in this challenge and make sure you pop over to see the fabulous designs by the DT just divine.

Challenges I am entering are:

Bearly Mine  -  Anything Goes
Diva's by Design  -  Anything Goes
hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia  -  Favourite Image
Forever Friends  -  Anything Goes
Crafters Companion  -  Best Friends
Lollipop Crafts  -  Anything Goes
Delightful Challenge  -  Punches and Dies
Crafty Catz-  Animals


Well before I go another picture of Summer on her Train good job we have the room for it! lol


That's me totally done in now I can't believe how long this post has taken either my computer is on go slow or its Mr Blogger!!!!!

Love and Hugs to everyone Chanelle xxxxx