Followers

Monday 7 May 2012

Kenny K & Tulle

Well I thought I'd have a change today and have a play with the "Pearly Queen" from Kenny K which I actually won a while ago but have never coloured!!

Boy isn't she lovely and just love these "Zingy" colours.
I have as always coloured with pro markers and then inked around the edges with Marmalade & Mustard Seed Distress inks!  I have also added two of my yummy gold corners.
Here is the main picture and don't you just love this beautiful paper its from Crate Paper and its from the Farmhouse Collection "Countryside".
Check out my flowers I had to colour some cream flowers with my copics and look at these beautiful green glass ones! They are actually from a flower spray I found in Dunn Elm I purchased then in clear glass and green, the sentiment is from SU.
A side view to show you my lush lemon Tulle. 
Finally a closer look at the hat where I have used a white pen to try to make the feathers more realistic.

The Challenges I am entering are:

Kenny K  -  Tulle
Cup Cake Inspiration  -  Zingy Colours (Photo Inspiration)
Crafts for Eternity  -  Ribbon
Paper Pretties  -   PPMC38  Use Ribbon
Pan Pastels  -  Anything Goes
2 Sisters  -  Anything Goes
Crafty Catz  -  Flowers

Well that's my card for today and loved doing the image it was so different and such vibrant colours .

Hello again to my new followers and my word I've had some lovely comments over the weekend its always cheers me up!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx