Followers

Sunday 14 August 2011

Magnolia Frog xx

Well I have had this stamp for quite a while and have never inked him up!!! Just how bad is that cause he's such a cutie xxx


Coloured this little fella with copics and added glamour dust and stickles.

The papers are just perfect from the magnolia range "Fairytale" and added some green and yellow bazzil. I have distressed all of the edges and inked with TH shabby shutters.

Found some beautiful flowers from my stash and added some stickles to the edges.

To finish off a small flourish of green pearls and some yummy ribbon.

The challenges I am entering:

Dream Valley - Distressing (Edges)
Magnolia Down Under - Inspired by a song (Paul McCartney's "Frog Song")
Totally Tilda - Princess or a Crown (Crown on my Frog)
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flowers

Hope you have had a great weekend!! I had Summer to sleep last night but then she sleeps every Saturday and boy we love it she is just so delightful and we love her to bits!!!

Cleared out the small bedroom today to start decorating trying to talk DH in letting me have it as a craft room instead of the conservatory as it looks so messy!!! lol

Back to work tomorrow the weekends just go far too quickly!

Love Chanelle xxx