Followers

Friday 22 April 2011

Recycle time xxxx

Well I think my mojo has gone or I'm brain dead as I really struggled with the recycle theme this week over at Sweet Pea Stampers.

Anyway I have used a brand new image from the Crafty Purple frog called Silk dance you really must pop over as Amy has added some gorgeous new sheets that really do shout out "WOW".

Added loads of stickles to my image but she really didn't need it!!

My recycled items where to my daughters disgust!! flowers made from her blue dress (in my defence it was in the charity bag)!! two blue buttons of a top and the yellow mesh which came on a bouquet of flowers.

Added some beautiful blue bling and butterfly's.

The papers where from my stash and the border was a martha stewart doily punch.

Please pop over to check out the other girls ideas you will be amazed!!!!

Thanks for sticking with me over the last few weeks I think I'm nearly back to myself!! well in my own little world and really appreciated all your lovely comments.