Followers

Sunday 20 March 2011

Isabella's 2nd Birthday xxx

Had a fabulous day at the Craft Box yesterday with Claire from Molly Blooms we made a beautiful tent card and a yummy Easter basket but before I show you thought I would show Isabella's birthday card which of course is Molly Blooms!

We did this style of card the other week at class at the Craft Box and thought it would be perfect for a 2nd birthday!!

The papers are just so pretty and are Annalee & Sweet Fairy both from Prima.

The beautiful images are all Molly Blooms and I have coloured them with my copics.

Added some glamour dust her and there but not a lot as the images are just perfect on there own.

The window was for Christmas and had snow on the sills so I have cut them out and added a flower pattern behind to make it look like the garden!

Buttons,heart,gingerbread man and lovely bunting to decorate this side.

My new Magnolia Tag, LOTV sentiment and some lovely flowers for the bottom.

A close up of the lovely Prima papers for the main card they are just so pretty and just perfect!!

Hope you like it as much as me!! Will post my projects on my next post!!

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my new Dt post!

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend, I have Summer here but she was up really early and is now asleep so thought I would quickly do my post xxxx

Love Chanelle xx