Followers

Monday 16 November 2009

A bit of catching up!!



When I realised how many week's (day's I have to do my sister's scrap book in, out came my back page's) I'm quite lucky really as on a Thursday night at the Craft Den it's really busy and I often give up my seat and help Lynne.

These layouts are from those night's as I still go home with the full kit to make one anyway!! The first layout is with the new Delilah papers and bazzil plus loads of punched flowers plus some cut out from the papers. We cut out the large flower from the colour my world templates and faux stitched the edge then added the flowers some gems and a beautiful school photo of Tracey it matches beautifully xx

The second is with another Bo Bunny collection "Gypsy" love the richness of these colours. We did a bit of tearing and a punched border down the side cut out the beautiful large flower and the cut it in to to frame the picture. Lynne had done the fab flourish from another template from colour my world which is "totally swirls" a must for these lovely pearl flourishes. The picture was of my sister, mum & me on New Years Eve 1992!! xx



I have a little bet on with Allan at the moment as he think's I won't complete this for xmas!!! lol I have asked for a pink expression for xmas if I do but he said it's was not worth that much xx (I will have to work on him)