Followers

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Found my Mojo!!!

Well I have finally got it back lets hope it's here to stay as I'm really enjoying myself again in my little craft world!!

As you can see I have another beautiful header which I won over at Lynn's designer creations you really must check her out she's such an amazing crafter and so generous!! Thank you Lynn I love it xxxx

Well it was Ryley's birthday on Friday and this is one of the cards that I have made and how lucky as today's challenge over at Totally Tilda is a none domesticated animal what an amazing coincidence!

I have used my Cheeky monkey which is the first time he's been inked up and he's been patiently waiting for his chance to bloom and boy hasn't he just he looks fab! All images are coloured with my Pro Markers.

Also used my beautiful bird stamps, flowers, sign post and the Zoo Tilda. Don't know if you can see but I have put glossy accents on his tummy.

The sign is just perfect for Ryley Wilfy Bond to fit onto, lots of stickles can't do a card with out stickles.

Yummy flowers.

Closer look at My beautiful birds and Tilda.

The greenery is a EK Success Punch in two different bazzils, papers are magnolia and the flower centres I have added glamour dust. The picture is so that you can see the 3d look that I just love must be my love of cutting out showing through.


Challenges I am entering:

Totally Tilda - None Domesticated Animal
Creative Inspirations - Birthdays
Dream Valley - Anything Goes

Well that's all for now I hope you are having a great weekend!

Thanks once again for all your fabulous comments!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx

30 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

Congrats on finding your mojo! Love the card Chanelle.
Hugs
Jane

Christine said...

Awww bet Riley loved this Tilda jungle creation..smashing colours & flowers lovely BD creation

thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time..see you soon.

smiles Christine TT DT x

Vicky said...

Wow I love it Chanelle...so pleased you found your mojo hun and have a Have a lovely afternoon too....big hugs Vicky xx

Linda said...

So glad your Mojo has returned - your creations are amazing. I've just been catching up on your posts and your work is stunning.

Thea said...

Hi Chanelle...thanks for your kind words on my blog...i have been looking at yours and you are also making beautiful cards...love the monkeys and i think that riley loves it too.

Greetings Thea

i hope i did not make any mistakes writing this to you...or else sorry for that, ia am trying but is hard for me...

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Chanelle...Love the colours. Glad you've found your mojo Hun.
Debbie x

Karina said...

Your jungle card looks so great! Love what you did with the monkey. And your new header is so beautiful. Love it.
Big hugs,
Karina

Happy Days said...

Glad you found your mojo hun, if you find mine send it back - I'm missing it!

Simply stunning card - love those humming birds and the signpost.

Claire xx

gina g said...

Hi hun i so glad that you found your mojo and that you've enjoyed yourself getting crafty, your card is delightful Chanelle i love all the detail you've added. luv gina xx

Janiel/ janny said...

OH YES YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR MOJO!!!! Holy flying cow girlie This is so creative and oh oh oh look at that detail with all of the different images!!!
You hit this one way out of the ball park dear!!!!!!!!!!
hugs.......

Lynn said...

You have most certainly found your mojo!! This is fantastic and love that little monkey...he's a cutie!!
Huggs
Lynn xxx

June Nelson said...

Wow Chanelle this is adorable and it looks like a real jungle scene amazing!!! xxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful and adorable card Chanelle.
luv
Debby

coops said...

wwo this is fantastic chanelle.the details are so stunning and i love the images and gorgeous colours ;D

xx coops xx

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, I love the images and all the detail.

Liza x

Crafteezee said...

Glad you found your mojo Chanelle. Love it.
Hugs Tracy x

Janny said...

WOW What a beauty, the colloring stamps and papers are gorgeous, hugs Janny

Kerry said...

Hi Chanelle,

Love this card! I just love the scene your have done.

Ryley loved it!

Thank you for my little prezzy my lovely.

Love Kerry xxx

BarbaraW said...

What a wonderful card. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paints blog challenge.

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Chanelle and I love the pretty flowers. A beautiful card
Clairexx

Rosietoes said...

Super card, love the 3D work and the whole scene is just great.

Edna x

Teresa said...

Brilliant card, It's interesting to see what animals people are going to use lol, love this one, thanks for joining us at Totally Tildas challenge. Hugs Teresa xx

Vicky said...

WOW..........sweetie this is sooooooooo gorgeous & fabulous love the cute monkey & the flowers & EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! Awesome card my sweets.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Oh my is this card adorable!! LOVE the monkey! Along with all the other details! Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations Paint!!

Kendra

Anita said...

This is stunning Chanelle. I love all the detail and your coloring is fabulous. I'm so glad you found your mojo!

Lau W said...

Your card is adorable, superb jungle scene ! Colours are fantastic !
Hugs and kisses

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fantastic card, love the depth you have achieved and that monkey is so cool
Lindsay xx

Jules said...

A brilliant card Chanelle.

You have created a great scene for your cute monkey!

Love the flowers!!

I am pleased you are back to having crafty fun!!

Love Jules xx

Kendra said...

Wow! Very awesome! Lots of detail! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

beadz said...

What a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with Creative Inspirations Paint challenge. We hope to see you back for our net challenge!
hugs,
Gini