Followers

Saturday, 8 October 2011

Check out my super cool header!!!!!

Just loving my header how cool is it!!

Lynn had some headers as candy mine was an extra just for followers and I am delighted to have won it as its perfect seeing as my birthday is Halloween!!!!

Thanks again Lynn I adore it.

You can check out Lynns blog here she also has some free headers!!!

Well here is my DT work for The SweePea Stampers late as usual but the main thing was it was on the Challenge blog when it went live yesterday.

If you pop over to the challenge blog you will see that its now every two weeks so it gives you longer to make your gorgeous entries so come on and have a go.

This time round the theme is Thankful here goes!


This beautiful butterfly stamp was actually some candy I won at the Sweetpea blog last year and have never inked!!

Yummy papers are Basic Grey and are from The Craft Box.

The butterfly is covered with Tim Holts Rock Candy looks great close up but not so good on the pictures! Loads of stickles and flowers are from my stash.

Hope you get a chance to enter this time round as the prize is fab and well worth a try!!!!

Now to the reason of my absence and lateness of this post!!! My baby "Dusty" went to the vets with some nasty mammory lumps and had to have an operation on Monday. I had to take her back today for a check up and to see if the results where back!! The Vet said that all the scars where healing well "Bless" her she has four and that the lumps where benign except the largest which was cancerous but they felt that they had taken everything away. We now need to keep an eye on her and hope they dont return!!!

I'm gutted at the moment and just keep giving her loads of TLC on top of that my DH went to work away on the same day!

Hope to start getting around to all your blogs in the next few days.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx

19 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Chanelle, what a gorgeous card you have made here. Oh my oh my the header looks brilliant. I've been checking throughout the day to see yours go live. My winning one went live this afternoon as well and I love it. take care, kym xxx

Sheila said...

Chanelle, SO sorry to read of your poor dog - hope she recovers soon. Fabulous card with such pretty colours. Sheila:)X

Marita ♫♫♫ said...

Wow, i love your header♥, and your card is just lovely♥.

Hugs Marita

Linda said...

Wow what a stunning card!!!!!Love the colors and that butterfly is gorgeous!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

Nela said...

Beautiful card and fantastic new header, Chanelle!
Hugs Nela

Kristel said...

That is a gorgeous card Chanelle! Loosk so wonderful! Love the header!
Hugs Kristel

coops said...

beautiful card chanelle.the butterfly and colours are stunning :D
love your new header too, so cute ;D

xx coops xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Love the new blog look hun fab - and wow sparklely butterfly...love it
Hugs
Sarah x

Lau W said...

Oh your poor baby, hope he will be better soon !
Your card is wonderful, so nice colors ! I admire your work !
xxx

Janny said...

WOW What a beautiful card, the butterfly is so gorgeous.
hugs Janny

Pia said...

I really love your header. How do you do that?!

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! What a gorgeous card hunni!!! Love the image and your gorgeous sparkle!! :)

Your blog banner is the sweetest!!! Love it!!

Hope your poor doggie feels better soon!! HUGS

Gaynor said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, your cards are amazing. Hope your gorgeous dog gets well soon bless her, I have 2 myself and they are like your kids. My hubby works away too so I also know what that's like. Gaynor :)

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow Chanelle gorgeous card, love your header hun, hugs Liz xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours, love your header, such a fab prize, hugs, Sarah x

sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card, just stunning. xx

June Nelson said...

Its a beautiful card Chanelle and the buttfly is exqusite xxx

craftymonster81 said...

Your card is beautiful, love all the layers of colour, your new header looks cool too
Lindsay xx

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

Your project is simply wonderful!!

What a fantastic butterfly and such a gorgeous background too.

I hope that things are progressing well with Dusty .. .. and that your DH will be home again soon.

Love Jules xx